|Price as of 05/10/22||Private|
|52 Week High – Low|
ADAMAS One Corp. has developed a proprietary and patent protected manufacturing process to create colorless and colored real diamonds. ADAMAS One targets revenue-generating potential from a more than $100B total addressable retail market and a more than $30B segmented market opportunity. The company is ideally positioned to grow within a rapidly growing diamond business segment and is attracting attention because of its unique processes to create “real” diamonds that have the identical physical, cosmetic, and chemical makeup as traditional mined-diamonds. ADAMAS One’s process is scalable, is producing white, pink, and fancy color diamonds without creating a lasting ecological footprint on the Earth.
ADAMAS One Overview
- One of the few high quality diamond manufacturers that is commercially scalable to meet significant multi-billion dollar total and segmented market demand
- Originator of the chemical vapor deposition (“CVD”) manufacturing process with 36 patents and 22+ years of technical expertise
- Known as The Original Lab Grown Diamond Company
- Produces identical to mined diamonds: physically, optically and chemically
- Advantages of ADAMAS process is that lab grown offers flexibility for color& size combinations rarely found in nature
- Eco-Friendly with minimal carbon footprint
- Experienced management team
- Technological leader in the industry
- Scale up business and enter new channels
- Vertically integrated to maximize revenues
ADAMAS One Snapshot
ADAMAS R&D & Manufacturing Facility is a largely automated, state-of-the-art facility that produces a variety of diamonds from white, to fancy colored. Process allow for exceptional ROI, industry-best margins, production control from diamond seed to market, and is repeatable. Further, with minimal capital requirements needed to scale quickly, ADAMAS is ideally positioned to become the premier producer of high-grade diamonds and sell into a market demanding more eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
Located in the United States, ADAMAS promotes a safe and friendly work environment, emits a miniscule carbon footprint, utilizies best practices to conserve energy and water use, and puts proprietary machinery to work to produce single crystal diamonds, white and rare colored diamionds of high quality and purity, and has the unique ability to create colorless and near-colorless type 2A white diamonds at high clarity.
ADAMAS manufactures only eco-friendly, conflict free diamonds grown within a controlled lab envireonment. Its proprietary processes allow ADAMAS the ability to produce larger, high-quality diamonds and in a larger capacity than others in the sector. Also notable, ADAMAS’ diamonds are of near colorless quality, alleviating the need to post process its diamonds to get a better color quality.
ADAMAS is ideally positioned from a competitive perspective for a number of reasons. Foremost, they only use sustainable and eco-friendly manufacturing processes. Unlike competing companies in the sector, ADAMAS leaves a very small carbon footprint, provides a safe working environment compared to traditional deep drilled mines, and most importantly, does not cause irreversible damage to the environment.
Expect markets to react favorably to the above. But in addition, ADAMAS will meet demand by not only creating better quality diamonds but also from being socially conscious, carrying no stigma of selling conflict “blood diamonds”, and does not suppress direct support of human rights atrocities.
From a competitive perspective, ADAMAS delivers enhanced value to industry participants, offers impressive margin support for both wholesaler and retailer, and even can support 100% Keystone margins on some products. While doing this, and after creating high-quality diamonds, the cost to consumer is typically ~35% less than mined diamonds at retail for the same quality of diamond. Focused on establishing vertical integration, ADAMAS facilitates the manufacturing process from growth to finished cut and polished high-quality diamonds, provides an expedited and simplified path to market, and is targeting a massive revenue-generating lab-grown diamond market estimated to have reached $17.8 billion in 2020 and is further projected to reach $27.9 billion by 2027.
Moreover, ADAMAS’s CVD diamond technologies offer significant advantages versus other growth technologies, and enjoys scalability through increasing the number of machines and through expanding the batch size within each machine. Direct labor costs are low, with most of the production cost arising from production equipment maintenance and its cut and polish team when required.
Why ADAMAS One
ADAMAS One Corp is different. And its difference is great for people, the planet, and the diamond markets. ADAMAS One DOES NOT market or engage in trade with companies associated with:
- Conflict diamonds, which are used by rebel forces to fund wars, or blood diamonds, which are mined by enslaved people
- Produces its diamonds in the United States and has stones cut and polished in India. Despite 65% of the world’s diamonds originating from African countries – Sierra Leone, Angola, Liberia, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo and Zimbabwe, ADAMAS has successfully separated itself from the stigma associated with unscroupulos minining operators
- Those companies working its miners in slave-like conditions for long hours, earning merely pennies per day
- Zimbabwe: NGOs have reported thousands of children being forced to dig in diamond mines
- Does not support or endorse any trade with mining companies that utilize thousands of men, women and children in countries such as Sierra Leone used as slaves to extract diamonds
- Does not support or endorse any trade involving Blood diamonds, estimated to contribute to more than 70% of annual global production of mined diamonds
- Will not work with companies that force workers to use primitive, back-breaking methods, such as digging into mud or gravel along riverbanks with bare hands, a practice known to have contributed to or caused the death of 4 million people and displaced more than that from their homes
In The News
Nevada Jewelry Company Buys SCIO Diamond’s Assets
Big Picture Opportunity
Adamas is a lab-grown diamond manufacturer that produces near flawless single-crystal diamonds for gemstone and industrial applications, in Greenville, South Carolina. The company produces chemical vapor deposition (CVD) gem-sized lab-grown diamond crystals using processes pioneered by Apollo Diamond, and has acquired Apollo Diamond’s technology and assets including several U.S. patents on the processes.
Adamas’s so-called “lab-grown” are real diamonds, and thus they have the same physical and optical properties as diamonds formed by geological processes. The company’s controlled manufacturing processes enables it to produce very high-quality, high-purity, high volume, single-crystal colorless, near colorless and fancy colored diamonds to suit a variety of industrial and gemstone applications.